I give you two goats, one male, one female

Yesterday Jessi came over and we worked on our English essay. We’re going into Honors English this year and our summer assignment was to write an essay about the stages of Huck’s moral growths and their consequences in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. We found six stages and decided which ones each of us would use so that we wouldn’t be accused of cheating. Then we wrote our rough drafts and were finished by two. Then we just talked for a few hours, it was fun.

Then Jess asked if we wanted to go over her house at six to make smores and watch a movie. So we went to Jessi’s house for an hour then walked to the elementary school that’s between her house and Jess’s house. We sat on the swings for about twenty minutes then it started raining so we walked to Jess’s house. We were almost to her house when it started raining a lot, when we got inside it started down pouring.

The bag of marshmallows disappeared and they only had mini marshmallows so we each got a mini smore, I haven’t eaten one in such a long time because I usually just eat the marshmallows. Then Nicole came over so it was her, Jess, Jessi, Skippy (Jessi’s younger brother), and me. We stayed in the kitchen for a little while longer then we started watching the movies.

I figured we would end up watching a horror movie and I was right, Jess put A Haunting in Connecticut on. It wasn’t too bad; the worst part was the dead bodies/vision things the guy had. After that finished Friday the Thirteenth, the remake was put on. We missed most of the beginning because Skippy wouldn’t give Nicole a chocolate bar and then he stole her phone which resulted in her stealing his phone. They just kept going back and forth for the longest time. Then Skippy started haggling in a funny accent. Some of his funnier quotes were:

“I give you two goats, one male, one female. Then you have little baby goats.”
(When Nicole said she wanted a chocolate bar and she would give Skippy his phone back if she got one) “So if I go to Chocolate County and get he bars on the cells…”
(When asking Nicole what she would trade for her phone) “Two cows? One chicken? Two tigers?”
“I give you five goats. One male, one female, one pimp goat.”
(Asking Nicole how much she would pay for her phone back) “How many Paso?” (Her answer was “A phone!”)

That lasted until ten when Nicole had to leave. We finished watching the movie and then Skippy left. Jess, Jessi, and I got in our usual spots for bed and Jess put a movie called Mirrors on. I never heard of it before but I’m afraid of mirrors so I figured I wouldn’t like it and I was right. It was freaky. Jess turned it off before it ended, though, and put TLC on. We fell asleep watching that.

Then this morning we went out to breakfast and went back to Jess’s house where we watched Maury and Jerry Springer. We also made bracelets out of thread; I didn’t want to stop making mine when it was able to fit around my wrist so I’m making a necklace or a chain for my purse.

I got an idea for a new story. I was talking about CPR during A Haunting but Jess thought I said something else which ended up being Mecearpa. So I’m making a story about Mecearpa’s and when I get a couple chapters done, if the story doesn’t suck, I’ll post it. So that was my fun filled Sunday and Monday. Tomorrow I might go bowling with Jessi, Kelly, and Jess.
August 10th, 2009 at 10:28pm