Torn between two feelings.

Ah, i just took a wiff of the new school year. Sweet isn't it?
New books, clothes, people.
What a joy!
If you haven't taken the hint, im not to thrilled about it. I guess im neutral.
Okay, now to the real reason why im writing this rediculous journal.
I'm not so sure what to do at this point.
Yes, i like him alot.
Ohh, your now angry because you know this is about a guy. Deal with it. :)
Anyway...
We dated for 9 months and then i went off to camp. Uh oh..!
Nothing happened, but my head got in the way of my heart and once i got home from camp, dump dump dump, there went Adam!
What a stupid decison on my part. Yes, tons of girls say this and dont mean it but when i say it i say it with all of my heart. Adam was like no other guy. He was honest, God-fearing, adorable, caring, loving, he worried alot about me but that wasnt one of the good traits about him. Anywhoo, i really didnt like him for the longest time after we broke up. A month goes by..
My best friend Emily and I decided we are going to do a skit for our church and we need five more people. Hmm, we know two that would do it without thinking, Adam and his twin brother Logan. So at Band camp that day we ask them. They get excited and find three more people to be in it with us. First day of skit practice, Adam has to hold my hand, dance with me, and hug me. Wow. Awkward. But no, it oddly wasnt.
This might be cheesy but his touch left me wondering if i made the correct decision.
Ah ah, keep reading...it gets soo much better!
After skit practice we had a cook out for band. We went there and I hung out with Adam. Hmm...
reoccuring feelings came about.
i felt like a little girl on drugs.
so, leave it to Emily's sister to yell right in front of Adam, "Do you want me to play cupid?"
Yes, i would love for you to play cupid but it seems that Adam already knows i still like hin thanks to you!
Well, that was her plan all along, smart girl.
Anyway, i find out that...yes Adam still has feelings for me too.
We are schedualed to talk about it on Wednesday at Bible study.
My concern is that if we do end up getting back together, will it feel the same?
I mean alot of things happened that i didnt tell you. We really didnt break up for any reason, just that i knew it wasnt right (AdamandIbeingtogether) at that point in time. We had some growing up to do.
And that we did.
I don't know, this was pointless. Sorry for wasting your time. :)
XoXo- Brittany!
Dazed and confused!
August 11th, 2009 at 03:47am