G.I Joe STD Doctor army dream

back filling in so the story makes more sense
last year i stayed at renee's house for a week or 2 and then we went over one of her friends houses and this entire dream is set on their back veranda under the house and in the back court yard thing.

i was talking to renees mum really friendly but in a dark room interrigation setting about the time we went to the friends of renee's house that time and then it changed at we were on the back landing of the house and there were people eating lunch inside and then i was telling renee's mum how me and brodie used to swing on the awnings (there was lots of weekend spa style awnings all over the courtyard) and then it started to break (all the awnings) and i kinda swung across all the poles trying to get back to the veranda/back patio thing but on the last one it collapsed and i plummited down into the back yard then it was suddenly post apoplectic with an up-turned tank and stuff and i was in a uniform and i ran into the room under their house where the STD doctor was dressed up as G.I Joe and fighting some guy so i got my guns (that came with the uniform) and i shot the guy who was fighting Joe and then we noticed a bomb and the screen was like 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... and then we both ran out while Joe was like BUT MY AMMO!! NOOO!!!!! and then the bomb exploded just as we jumped behind a plastic table (it protected us :P) and then the explosion was like a big ball in the middle of the court yard and it was heading straight for our troops so i shot at it and it made it go BANG!! in the spot it was in so it exploded and big chunks of debri came flying out and one hit the wall full force beside me that was as big as a bus!! (idk??) and then we had to get to the base thing (i have left out all my words coz i cant remember how awesome i was talking .. shame) so we started to run across the court yard and then there were all these homeless people frantically picking up shells of bullets and stuff and then Joe had like a nervous breakdown going "my ammo *sob sob* its all gone" and i did the *shakes him by the shoulders* pull your self together man *slap* then we started running but i was practically pulling him along and then i got shot ..
~THE END~
August 11th, 2009 at 10:09am