I feel like such an insane little kid

So I'm sat here clutching the teddy we agreed was meant to be him, wondering if he was doing the same to freddeh.
He's coming home today, I'm so excited and yet so scared and nervous.
Its been five weeks apart, five weeks since the day he said "no one can make me more happier then you".
Five weeks he's spent with her. At first I was upset, thinking surely he will forget me, his emails were always hurried and short.
But today I sat down and looked at our old photos, particularly a goofy one of him smiling at the camera for me. To anyone else it looks daft, that this photo means so much to me, but its what was said after the photo that stays in my mind.
I found old notes, some from when we were fighting and would only speak in email, and some from when we were forced apart, such as times when I went camping or he went to a music festival with his friends.
And then there were emails from when we were at home and couldn't see each other, so we refused to see anyone else.
In a crazy way those were one of the best days ever.
Every single thing this kid says makes me smile like crazy, not joke, my face actually hurts. & I feel so thankful that I've got someone like him in my life who doesn't need to do anything but just speak or smile at me to make my day amazing.
I know this sounds like some love sick mushy tale, but its not.
The guy I'm talking about is my bestfriend and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I really really hope five weeks apart hasn't changed him, only tonight will tell.
I'm actually shaking with nerves x)
August 11th, 2009 at 03:59pm