Bowling with friends is a lot of fun

This morning I went bowling with Jessi, Jess, Kelly, Skippy, and Mike. We got to the bowling alley a little after noon and got two lanes for two hours. Our teams were Kelly, Skppy, and Mike and Jess, Jessi, and me. My team had bumpers while the other didn’t. We ended up playing three games in the three hours. The first two everyone played and the last one we were just going as quickly as we could to finish the games in fifteen minutes.

It was fun and really hot. Out of all of the empty lanes in the bowling alley we got the two lanes that didn’t have a fan on over them. We were going to get picked up about two and then go out to eat so the game that started at about 1:50 was the do whatever game. Skippy played for Jess, Jessi, and me and Jess played in the other lane without the bumpers. Then everyone just kind of slipped away, leaving only Jess and me. We finished up the game and Jess’s dad, Papa, came in to wait for us.

I ended up loosing all three games but I did get one strike! Kelly kept getting strikes; Jess thought it was because of the pink ball she was using. Jess and I had a bet. She said that whoever got a strike first between the two of us would get lunch from the other. I was sure she would win because I suck at bowling but I actually got the strike first.

After bowling we piled into Papa’s car and went to the Chinese Buffet. That was a lot of fun. We were talking, laughing, making fun of each other, it was great. There was a soft serve ice cream machine and it was serve yourself so after we finished eating it was ice cream time. Kelly had sprinkles covering the bottom of the dish she had, then she had more sprinkles on top, and she had a little container of sprinkles which she put on top of her ice cream. She likes sprinkles. Then we got fortune cookies and had fun reading them aloud.

Skippy and Mike wanted another ice cream cone so Kelly went to get it. She got Mike’s first then brought it back and gave it to him and Skippy acted like he didn’t want one anymore. Mike went to get it for him and it wasn’t a good cone. Some of the ice cream was over the edge, it was hilarious.

After lunch we were going to go to Jess’s house but I had guitar practice at four-thirty so I missed it. That was our fun-filled bowling/lunch experience.
August 12th, 2009 at 02:07am