Nothing Personal...but...

I hated Nothing Personal ((All Time Low for all of you out of the loop. :P))
It lacked creativity, personality, and just content in general.
A. Gaskarth's vocals were auto-tuned to the point where in certain songs, you couldn't even tell it was him singing. It left me with a bad taste in my mouth after the first few songs.

Anyway.... that wasn't what I was gonna talk about...

I'm in the process of writing a new story. It's NOT a fanfic. :O
I know I was shocked too.
This is the banner.
Image

I hope this will be the story that people REALLY like.
I've been losing readers on my other ones because I haven't had any ideas lately for it, and updates are practically forced out of my system.
This new story is about a boy named Adam, and how depressed he is, and his drug use, and his troubles that he goes through. If i post the first chapter, and you dig...tell me, and your friends. I'd really appreciate it.

Ha, I realized today, that all my long stories are about boys. Maybe because I love them. :P

I can't stop listening to Taking Back Sunday...but when can I?
They're my absolute favorite band from a while ago, till forever.

Well, I'm gonna get back to my story, and hopefully have it out by the end of the week.
loveyouall,
Danika
August 12th, 2009 at 04:36am