Sometomes I wonder...

If you would do me a favor and go all the way down to the bottem. Tis a link to my story please check it out. I love or hate is good for me.

Hello world!
I just thought i would put the stuffs in my head down somewhere.
so here it is.

My life has been getting better, and I like it that way.

After Mikey died, i didn't know what I was going to do. I looked up to that kid. He was amazing. Well the day his calling hours were, July 17th, was the 5 year mark for my friend Jamel. H took his life. Damn i miss him too. Anyhoo i had to go see what was supposed to be Mikey, while thinking about Jamel, then go play softball( In front of the guy i like) and try to be good.

I'm not sure when but i found out one of my best friends(Pears) was dating my ex. i did i happy dance because it took them so damn long to figure it out. sheesh i' tell ya. anyhoo. and then one of my other best friends(Peaches) is dating Pears' ex. boy is that odd. tehe. but thats what it is. So much drama.

I have these funny little bumps on my legs. Which the doctor people think is either a cyst thingy or a tumor. *shivers* scary. but i made sure to ask if it was possible if it was what Mikey had, stupid fucking cancer, it just needs to die, see how they like it, sorry. anyhoo, which its not what Mikey has. i was very happy! but yeah. i have to get and ultra sound thingy on my leg friday. that goopy stiff gives me the heebies. but they say i have to, i dont want to but i will.

ohhs and i started writing a story. I'm very exited about it!
Give Me All Your Poison

you should read and comment.
i would love you forever and ever.
well this is when my random babble comes to an end.
farewell world. for now.
August 12th, 2009 at 05:57am