It can't be true

My friend, B is leaving for the states today. Or so she says. But I can't really trust if what she's saying is true, since she keeps changing the stories on when she's really moving. And I just hope that it really isn't true.

And, it turns out that F's flight leaving the country is delayed til next week. :D

I feel bad for my friend, S, since my classmate, C is treating him badly. I mean, it's kind of mean that she has to force him to join her group in music. So the story goes like this, in music class we have groupings, and C says that it's going to be the same groupings as the activity before. But then, of course, she lied. To sort of have a group. And, she feels as if she's the boss of everyone else. She even made me copy someone else's pre-lab for her; and her excuse why she couldn't do it, was that she had to go and make announcements to other classes. I didn't do it, since I wasn't that dumb. I mean, she had the night before to do it, so why didn't she? And she even got a bit pissed since I didn't do it for her.

More ranting. I'm sorry. I just feel like ranting about stuff.

V, my friend, is treating me like I'm not really her friend. I mean, when we're both together and stuff, she acts real nice. But when we're with her friends, and my friends, she ignores me like I'm not there.

I just needed to rant. :| That's all.

I feel so pissed.
August 12th, 2009 at 12:33pm