Sometimes, i wish i lived at Hogwarts.

y'know, i wish i could escape this place we call reality and could live among the witches and wizards and attend hogwarts. life would be worth much more and so much more exciting. i could use different spells to make me look and feel better about myself, make others feel my pain and learn heaps about cooler, more awesome stuff. and not only would myself be in a much better condition, the sights would be much more pleasant and amazing with all the old buildings to look at, the forests creeping in the night, and the beautiful scenery that hogwarts looks apon. i just wish this was all real. i wish i could live this life. i drag myself throughout the days to get to nighttime where i can read books, fanfictions etc and daydream, and when i sleep, i fall into the lifestyle i wish i could live in, my fantasy life. i look pretty, but not fake. something i would look like if i wasnt the way i am in 'reality'. i'd be wearing my robe of slytherin (some nights its ravenclaw though) and people would call me pansy parkinson instead of my actual name. i'm a bitch to people in my dreams, and the people i bitch to are usually to the people during the day in 'reality' i got annoyed with or am annoyed with in general. it feels good. and i always have a guy with me. someone who loves me. he is called draco malfoy, but he is ever changing and cannot figure out what he looks like exactly. though i know he looks something alot like dougie poynter. life is bliss at hogwarts, and i learn a lot too. i read a lot of books and recently since i am in 7th year at hogwarts in my dreams, i am a senior and i start to do naughty things with the boys. at the moment i have sex with tom felton.

this may all seem like a sad thought to you all, but its what plays in my head around the happiest of my days, or should i say nights. because i hate reality. all its given me is heartache, rejection, abuse, bullies, backstabbers, annoyance and alcohol. even though i do have an amazing family and friends, there is a point in my life where i just think, i'd rather sleep through reality than live it.
August 12th, 2009 at 02:41pm