OK here's the deal.

This is (and most likely become) a big ol' (long winded) story of how I can't update my stories. It might turn into a poor rant, but at the end it has sorries.

As all of you know the school year is upon us. While most of you have started school, I start next Monday. I start school in a brand spankin' new place. Not really because it's just down the road, but that's not the point. I'm starting college this year. I have no money/job to make it on my own. This is why I am relying on financial aid to help me out with tuition and books.

This is where it gets frustrating. I filled out all the necessary documents when they first came available to me, which was at the beginning of the year. It's eight months later and here I am. I have already received HOPE, (type of fin. aid in GA), which payed off my tuition and gave me $150 in book money. Yesterday however, I was told that $150 does not exists despite the letter I received telling me it did. This has set me back, way back. I was going to use that to pay for the math book I need, which I found out they are using a new edition. So I have to buy a brand new book instead of a used one. For those who know, textbooks are expensive!

Anyway onward. I have also been waiting on my Pell to hit. I finally got an email telling me the form was finally processed! Please keep in mind I filled out this shit EIGHT months ago!! Yesterday, I went up to the college to ask what date the money would be available to me. She (fin. aid lady) told me that it might be avaiable sometime next week.

...

Does she not realize that school starts next Monday? I'm sure I can make it through with no books the first two days, but after that I'm swimming with sharks! GAH!!!!!!

============
Enough of that. If you actually sat down and read my whole spill, congrats to you. If you didn't, well in short, I can't update my stories as often as I would wish because I am stressing over college shit. And really and truly this big mess is just shit. You might be asking yourself, 'Why don't you update your stories, and not right this?' It's because I feel like you should know, and I had to vent. Although, I might convince my sister my sister to type up whatever I have written out and during the weekend I edit it.

For now I'm sorry I won't update. I might be able to get out two updates today for One Night and Tables Turn. I will also continue with the contest I am holding. I have four more says to sort everything out. After that we will see.

Thanks and Sorry,
Kite Flyin' aka TheBrie

PS. I'm always on twitter if you have any questions.
August 13th, 2009 at 05:21pm