Warped '09

This is uber late, I don't care though.

So, we got there an hour early, and go to walk with Buddy from Senses Fail. We didn't even realize it until he had walked away, epic fail.

We had to wait outside for it to open, it was horrible, I hated it. But, we met this really cool guy named Rob, he's a merch guy for an underground band. I even got his number.
And then I saw The Maine's sign, saying when they were on, and then looked, and it was Pat, and I was "Holy shit!" and Rob was like "I gotta sell some cds, go met them, I know you want to,"
So, I got to go met Pat, Garret, and Kennedy. I was a happy person. The picture that I have with Pat is the cutest one that I had all day.

When we finally got inside, we headed straight for the merch tables, where we found out the signing times and everything. Then, we headed out to go to All Time Low's singing, even though we were late for it, and I promised Kelly that we would met them.
So, we got there, and had to beg people to get their little picture things that allows you to met the band, so that we could go in.
I called Dani, and let her talk to them, and gave Jack a ribbon that said 'new mom!" cause he once said that he wanted to be a stay at home mom, he was like "YES!" and high fived me.
I touched their wenis'. yep. Went there.
And when Alex as talking to Dani, he like wrapped his hand around mine, and was talking to her. It was hot lol.
Rian didn't talk to Dani, because I had to turn the phone off, stupid rules. He did yell that he loved her before I clicked 'end' though.
Zack was really shy, but it was all worth it.

Then, we went and were walking around, and then met this other band, and befriend the singer, he gave us three bottles of water for free, hot shit.
And then we went to get in line for Forever The Sickest Kids, which is my favorite band ever.
And we were like 'FUCK MY LIFE ATL'S ONN" so we had someone hold our spots and we went and threw our bras on stage for them. We brought like fifty bras, I'm not joking.
We wrote the Rejection Hotline on them, I wonder if they called or not.

And then we went back in line to met FTSK, and I was like freaking out, when they walked past us, I grabbed onto Kelly, and was like 'oh Jesus, I'm so nervous!" I'm so lame.
When we were waiting in line, I waved to Caleb, and he waved back, and blew me a kiss, I felt so happy.
My friend Tanya went infront of Kelly and I and was like "Hey Caleb, you see the girl with the neon green sign?" and he looked up at me, and then was like "yeah," and she was like "Could you just say 'Hi Jimmie' or something like that, it would make her day," and he was like "Yeah, I can do that,"
And so when I got up to him, he was like "Hey Jimmie! What's up girl?" and I was like "Uh. Hi," fail.
And then I told him about how at Bamboozle Road show, I got a picture with him, and it deleted off my camera, cause my camera fails at life. And he was like "we can get one when the signings over," and I was like "really?" and he was like "yeah!" and I was like "psh, pinky promise?" and he was like "Pinky promise" and locked his pinky in mine.
He's so gorgeous.
And he liked my sign, which read 'FTSK PWNZ YER FACE!" in, what I like to call, harsh scribbles, lmao
And then, when I was talking to Kyle, he was like "here, I'm going to make this better," and drew on a few of the lines, and I was "it's beautiful now," he and smiled like two year old that did something great. He's so immature, I love it.
And then, he dotted Kelly's face, and she was like "that's okay, she signed my leg last night" and Kyle laughed and I was like "yeah, it looks like this," and showed him my signature on the back of the sign, and he was like "I'm going to do that," and forged my signature, that lame boy.
And Jonathan was next in line, and I gave him some Macadamia Nut Cookies and was like "I got you these because my friend Dani was like 'If Jonathan Cook would be any food, he would be Macadamia Nut Cookies, cause, Cook, Cookies, duh," and then he shoved a mic in my face so that everyone could hear me, and I just finished the story, "and Macadamia Nut becuase they're trying to be something that they're no, ie, chocolate chips, and Jonathan is trying to be something that he's not, ie, gangster," so, I went to like six different places, and finally found you some," and he laughed and was like "Thanks, that's sweet,"
and fangirls were glaring at me, psh, whatever.
And then, I looked at Kent and was like "Well, Kent, all that I can say is I love you, you leave me speechless." and he smiled and was like "I love you too, hun,"

So, we walked to stand infront of the stage thing, to wait for Caleb, and I turned and saw Robi, and started talking to him, and he was really sweet, and then he signed my sign too, and I looked and saw K Dirty, I had to take a double take before I was like "K DIRTY?" and he was like "Hey girl!' and went and chilled with us for like ten minutes, before he had to go set up Kyle's drums. He took pictures with us and everything.

Then, the signing was over, and we went back to go stand infront of the stage and the security was trying to push us away, and I like pitched a fit, "No! I'm not leaving until I freaking get my picture with Caleb" Gosh, I sounded so immature, and the lady was like "If you can get Caleb to say so, then you can stay," so Kelly and I were like screaming his name for a bit, and then he finally looked at us, and I pointed to my camera and he was like "yeah, one minute," and I looked at the lady and was like "I told you he promised me a picture,"
so, then Caleb came down, and I was like "uh, sorry for that, the lady was trying to make me leave," and he was like "It's okay," and then we took the picture, and he was like "I love you!" and hugged me tightly. Hugging him is like hugging a teddy bear :3
Kelly, honestly, had to tell me that he siad that he loves me, cause I was so in shock from his random hugs, he was all "uh, yeah...." and I was like "oh! I love you too!" and he smiled really big, he's sooo beautiful!
and then he took a picture with Kelly and was like "I'll see you girls at the show," and we nodded.
Some other girl was like "Caleb, can I get a picture?" and he was like "Robi said that I have to go," and left, even though Robi didn't say anything.
I was like "...whoa..." and felt on top of the world.
So, we went to go see them, and Joe, the guy that gave us the water, was texting Kelly, and asked if we wanted to watch FTSK from the stage, we freaked out, and had to like scream his name to get his attention, and then we got to watch the boys on Stage.
It was so amazing, I'm not going to lie, even though we had to leave before the first song was over, it was fine.

3OH!3 owned their crowd, it was awesome, but we had to leave before their set ended, to go see Escape The Fate, but we didn't even go see Escape The Fate, because I had a feeling to go to FTSK's merch table, and when we were walking, we looked, and we were walking with Ziggy , their merch guy, and we were like "who's watching the merch?" and he was like "Marc," and I was like "Told ya"
So, we got pictures with Marc, and Tanya got one with JCook, he ran away from Kelly and I.
And then we got ones with Kyle and Austin.
I gave Ziggy a hug and he wouldn't let me go, I liked it. He's so cute.
Best. night. Ever.
August 13th, 2009 at 07:06pm