I can see you, but you're just not here.

I know she's online, on Mibba. Not on msn, not on Facebook. She's on Mibba. She's my friend. And yet... I know we're so much further apart then we used to be. We used to be best friends, almost sisters. Hell, our parents used to call us sisters.

Now? I know what I did to screw it up. I know what my mistakes were, I understand what I've done. I've changed into a monster, because of my own actions. To her, I wasn't who she remembers me to be.

But She's still.. beautiful. She's still pure, she's still innocent. Something I can only pray I'll be, later. I can only pray to be forgiven for what I've done.

I still love her. I still call her a best friend, despite how far apart we've grown.
And her new best friend, I hold nothing against. I can only hope she makes her as happy as I once did, and I can only pray she holds her, helps her up, like I used to.

A year ago, my dear friend, do you remember? Sitting on the beach, discussing the people we held so dearly in our hearts, hoping we'd see them soon. Do you recall us arguing over who was better, cracking jokes, giggling as our feet caressed the waters? I remember.

A year ago seem so far away. But still so fresh in my memory.

I love you, dear. And no matter how much our friendship withers, I always shall.
August 13th, 2009 at 07:46pm