A Midsummer Night’s Dream Stuff.

Link if you're curious..

Image
Name: Alice Valentine
Age + Birth date + Sign : Turning 24 in 2009, November 13, 1985, Scorpio.
Role: Lead singer in A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Physical description : Long haired brunette, chocolate brown eyes, light peach skin, thin but in the healthy range, delicate frame, is only 5"5, doesn't have any piercings, or tattoos, has dark freckles on her body.

Personality :
Stage manner :
Energetic, loud, excited, happy.
Off stage manner:
Strong, brave, calm, listens, adorable, polite, kind, considerate, stubborn, emotional on the inside. Tends to be open and honest if she's having trouble with anything. She trusts the other members of the band with her life, and tells them everything. They are family to her, would do anything for them.

Family :
Grew up in a somewhat normal family. Parents are still together. She has a younger brother, Maximillian who is currently 13 and loving A Midsummer Night's Dream's music. Father is a professor of English at a local college, mother is a music teacher at the local junior high school. Lived a normal teenage life. No drugs or alcohol. Got good grades. Finished a traditional four year collage.

Band :
Was begged by Dani, Danny and Chester to join the band after they had caught her singing her self in her room. She has been the lead singer since the original formation of the band back in early 2003. Agreed with Dani and Chester about asking Danny Smith to leave the band. Is the youngest member of the band.

Relationships : Is heterosexual. Has had boyfriends but has never had sex or oral or any sex in any sense. Is a virgin, and wants try to wait until marriage.

Image
Name: Brian Russell
Age + Birth date + Sign : Will be turning 25, March 17, 1984. Pisces.
Role: Drummer in A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Physical description : Short black hair, swept and parted to a side, frames his face slightly, green colored eyes, peach bordering on tan skin, thin but in the healthy range, petite frame, is only 5"3 and is the shortest member of the band, has two snake bite pirecings on his bottom lip however he occasionally doesn't put them in and lets the skin heal, doesn't have any tattoos, has a tiny freckle behind his right ear that looks like a heart.

Personality :
Stage manner :
Serious, determined, energetic, excited, happy.
Off stage manner:
Cute, childlike, adorable, hyper, polite, silly, kind, stubborn, happy, emotional. Tends to be open with the whole group, he leans on his friends sometimes when he's having a tough time. Trusts everyone in the group but more Chester than anyone else.

Family :
Grew up in an odd family. Parents split when he was 13 and he never really recovered from it. The reason why his parents divorced has never been talked about, and Brian didn't want to bring it up.After his parents divorce he went to live with his father, it also seemed to be that his father would never fully be like he was before. The whole divorce situation still bothers him to this day, but he doesn't want to bother his old father about it.

Addictions :
Brian was addicted to prescription pain pills ages 15 - 19. Use to be addicted to OxyContin, Vicodin, and Percodan. When he started taking drugs he was 15 and he wanted a stress reliever, a friend said they knew a friend of a friend of a friend who might be able to help. Brian finally hit rock bottom when he was 18 and he went to his fathers birthday party completely stoned out of his skull, and his father kicked him out of the house that night. He went to his closest friend, Chester. Chester allowed Brian to live with him, but he had to agree to going to drug addiction center. Brian agreed, growing tired of the way things were. He tried to balanced out going to rehab meetings and going to school in his senior year, but things eventually got to tough and he started to dabble back into drugs.

But he finished school and got his diploma, but was still at least half baked most of the time. It was when Brian turned 19 that he had another rock bottom moment and he had to watch his best friend, Chester, break down and cry in front of him when he found Brian's secret stash. That was when Brian decided to try and make a real effort to quit drugs.

And he succeeded after a long and bumpy road and made it his first year sober when he was 20. Then a few weeks after his 20th birthday Chester asked him if he would be willing to join a small garage band that he was already in.

All that time until now he has been the drummer in a Midsummer Night's Dream, been sober for a total of six years and is wary about going to after parties of any sort.

All through his addiction years, and even before that, Chester has been by his side.

As a matter of fact, it is very unusual for him to be too far away from Brian.

Band :
Joined in late 2003, when he was 20. It was just a few weeks after he had made his first year sober. Brian joined willingly, wanting to find lots and lots of things to do to keep him occupied. Brian was the drummer who replaced Danny Smith, and Brian was been the drummer ever since.

Relationships : Brian has never admitted what sexual orientation he is and no body has ever seen him with a girl or a boy, and he just doesn't talk about his personal sex life at all. Brian has never leaned one way of the other, so it's hard to determine what his sexuality is.

Pets : Has a 2 pet goldfish that goes every where with him. Well, not EVERYWHERE. but mostly. He has a great and childish attachment to the fish. He has named them Norris and William. These fish happen to be Brian's 8th pets. Accidents and tragedies have happened to his previous pets. Some due to the fact that he's very very loving towards his pets (Aka he smothers them with love) or they die in some freak accident. It was decided that Brian would get a pet that he.. couldn't really smother and all the other members of the band agreed that they would be careful and watch other the beloved fish.

Image
Name: Chester Powell
Age + Birth date + Sign : 28, July 11, 1980. Virgo. He is also the oldest member of the band.
Role: Guitarist in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, back up vocals.
Physical description : Natural red head, Short black hair with red in the part and the bangs, swept and parted to a side, hazel colored eyes, peach skin, more athletic and muscly looking compared to the rest of the band, in the healthy range, built frame, stands at 6"1 and is the tallest member of the band, doesn't have any pirecings, has a large tattoo on his left arm.

Personality :
Stage manner :
Serious, determined, strong, fearless, happy.
Off stage manner:
Seems to be the "strong silent type", is protective over everyone especially Brian and Alice (even if it doesn't seem like it). He has knocked out someone because they gave Alice a funny look. However only likes to get involved in something if it looks like he absolutely needs to. He's a deep thinker and could spend hours just sitting and pondering about the way things are. Is emotional on the inside. It's hard for him to open up to people, and it takes many tries to get him to spill about what's bothering him.

Family :
When he was growing up, he was the "black sheep" in his family. His older brother got into collage on a football scholarship, his younger brother is now captain of the football team at his former highschool and his two younger sisters are both captains of the cheer leaders at his former highschool. His mother happened to be the only one who, somewhat, understood him in the family. His father pushed him to go into sports, but the only sport he participated in would be either soccer or boy's swimming. And even then, he wasn't that great at being a "team player". During his high school career he got into numerous fights. Was the "Troubled" and "Misunderstood" kid in highschool.

Band :
While he was in high school, he reached out to Dani and they became friends. Dani introduced him to Alice. They all became a close circle of friends. Brian, who did not go to the same school as Dani, Chester and Alice, was not in the circle for a bit. Once Brian was introduced, he was almost immediately accepted into the group. In 2003 he joined Alice, Dani and Danny in a local garage band, they stopped playing in garages and moved to bars and clubs. They were unsuccessful mostly because of Danny. By voting of 3 against 1, Danny got kicked out less than a year later. He was immediately replaced with Brian.

Relationships : Is heterosexual. Has been in love with Alice ever since he first met her. He hasn't wanted to be with anyone else since he met Alice. However, he's struck with shyness and apprehension at the thought of asking her out. So he's never told her that he likes her.

Image
Name: Daniel Sullivan, Dani
Age + Birth date + Sign : 27, December 9, 1981. Sagittarius
Role:bassist in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, back up vocals.
Physical description : Short dish water blonde hair, shaggy, Blue colored eyes, peach skin, is the middle between Brian and Chester, he is normal not overly thin or overly built, in the healthy range, stands at 5"8, doesn't have any pirecings, doesn't have any tattoos.

Personality :
Stage manner :
Happy, playful, excited, loves attention from the crowd.
Off stage manner:
Happy, playful, loves attention, loves to give attention to the right people, strong, emotional on the inside, overprotective over Brian and Alice, depressed at times, thinks about things before jumping in, opens up to Brian mostly, trusts the members of the band with his life.

Family :
Grew up with his mother and two older sisters and two younger sisters. His parents divorced when he was younger. He is the middle child in the family. Never had much contact with his father while growing up. It bothered him a little bit, but he never let it effect him too much. He would just push it away.

Band :
Met Alice and Danny while in school, then met Chester. They came up with the idea to make a band after they heard Alice singing. They actually had to beg Alice to join and be the lead singer. She reluctantly agreed but then she started giving it a 100% since she agreed to join.

Relationships :
He learned that he was either Bisexual or gay when he was 13. He was starting to get theses unknown urges and feelings towards other males. He admitted he was bisexual when he was 14. And he has had a long string of boyfriends and girlfriends. Then he saw Brian and he feel in love at the site. It was well known in the band, to the fans and to Brian, that Dani had a major crush on him.

The thing is that Brian has never admitted or hinted to what his sexual orientation might be. No one has ever seen him in a relationship, and he just doesn't talk about his sex life at all. Because of this, it is very hard to determine if Brian is bisexual or heterosexual or homosexual, and he never leans one way or the other.

This causes much frustration for Dani, who says that it was love at first sight when he saw Brian almost four and a half years ago and he hasn't fallen out of love since. To add to the frustration Brian has never told Dani to stop because he's straight and he doesn't like Dani like that or to continue because he's gay or bisexual and he likes Dani like that. So Dani continues, refusing to give up on Brian, clinging on to the hope that maybe someday they'd be together.

Image
Name: Danny Smith
Age + Birth date + Sign : 26, June 28, 1982, Cancer.
Role: Former drummer in A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Physical description : Usually spiked dyed hair, tips dyed different colors, dark blue eyes, peach skin, built and muscly but in the healthy range, 5"7 doesn't have any piercings, has a large tattoo of a Gothic cross on his back.

Personality :
Stage manner :
Sloppy, unsure, loud.

Off stage manner :
Quiet, unsure, stubborn in what he believes in.

Drunk :
Womanizer, starts rights for no reason, prick.

Family :
He didn't talk about his family all that much...

Band :
Was an original drummer of of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, but after 6 months the rest of the members voted and kicked Danny out. Danny Smith was the slacker of the band. He had a tendency to screw up his drumming parts and screw up the songs when playing gigs. On top of that, when they were finished playing the gig he would hang around the bar and get hammered and womanize and just be a royal prick. Chester threatened many times that he would kick his ass if he even made a pass at Alice, if he hurt her or if he ruined the chances of the band getting a record or a contract deal. It was all aware to the members of the band that Brian was a drummer, and he was just hitting his first year sober. So with a 3 to 1 vote, Danny got kicked out and was replaced with Brian. Danny smith has always been bitter about it.

Relationships : Is heterosexual. Used the band local fame to get laid a lot. But has never really stayed in a relationship for very long.
August 13th, 2009 at 11:48pm