Wow. Way to not be Obnoxious, you Freaking. Idiot.

I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I screwed up so friggin' bad. Give him some freaking space. You ever think maybe his phone is dead? Dumbass. And now I feel like a complete stalker freak because -OMG- I just wanted to hang out and I was texting him. I don't understand any of this anymore. I'm making a big deal out of NOTHING and he's probably like 'She's weird, let's not talk to her ever again'. Who can blame him, right?

I can't even explain what my feelings are anymore. Love? Absolutely not. A week is not enough time to love someone. Hardcore crushing, maybe. Yeah, but I'm impatient and I seem to have the inability to learn that the world DOES NOT revolve around me and other people have lives. Jeez, he probably doesn't even think about me that way. Talk about making mountains out of mole hills.Who would want me anyway? Look at me. Will I ever find someone that likes me for who I am? No. Why? Because I'm... over critical, annoying, obnoxious, and so many other things that I can't bear to list right now. I hate it and I want to change. But it's so hard sometimes.

Oh well, None of you will ever see this probably and certainly not him. He doesn't have a computer so the chances of him seeing and/or acknowledging this is slim to none.
August 14th, 2009 at 05:30pm