Is It Too Much To ask?

Is it to much to ask for a a little peace! Is it so hard to ask for a little calm in the world. A LITTLE SILENCE

For once i don't wanna hear about some little kid being killed by mommy or daddy.
Some person getting blown away in front of their family. I don't wanna hear about some child being brutally killed. I don't wanna hear about some poor homeless person being set on fire.

We talk about the horrors in the middle east. We have enough horrors here already.

Is it too much to ask for from people not to not torture kids in school because they are different. No I'm not talking about the popular kids picking on the unpopular. Outcasts picking on fellow outcasts. Have we become so self absorbed into cliques we forgot about human feelings.

Do we need to torture kids to the point they think this is the only way out is kill someone. I know it's two way street. These kids could have taken the higher road but sometimes you get so far pushed into the dirt you can't get up

I'm just asking for a little peace. A little understanding. Some calm. Reflection.

Reflection is not just some paper your teachers give to you after a field trip. Think about your whole life. Think hard. Think has their been anytime that you wanted someone to speak up. Say Something. They always So and So shows a spark of humanity.

I bear the question when is there gonna be BLAZE OF HUMANITY!? When are people gonna stand up and say this is done with. We are tired of family killing family. Friends backstabbing friends.

When Are you Gonna Speak up. Don't just Hey Stop when you see your friend getting picked on. Speak up when you see any injustice. Any hate. Any evil. I relay the words that I was told as I was reading Night By Eli Wisel. These are not his words but words from a man who fell victim to not taking action.

I did not speak ...

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Communist,
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the workers,
members of the trade unions;
I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up,
because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one
left to speak up ...
-Pastor Martin Niemöller

Horrors like this should only exist in fiction.

I Ask You. Let Our Generation Be The One To Say Enough Is Enough.
August 15th, 2009 at 05:09am