OH MY GOODNESS, I completely FORGOT! Read please!

Okay okay!! So for a long time now my cousin, Troy R. Parent, had been writing this book, right? Right!
And well I meant to do this when the awesome, crazy event happened. But I can be a tad forgetfull sometimes, and.. well, I forgot! haha =D

So! The thing is, my cousin, well he got his book published!!
And I got to read it (duh).

I have to say it's kind of confusing and such, yet it's pretty darn fascinating!
And I thought, "well shoot! I'm apart of this writing site, where all these amazing people (yes I said it, amazing) write down all their talent and share it with the world (well the Mibba world) and on top of that, there's all these awesome (yes, awesome) people on here that like to read!"
So I thought I'd let you all know, for those that actually read this anyway! haha =)
That there's a book out there floating around, titled [Thy Kingdom Come ; Ashes of Aryah.
And that my dear cousin wrote it. (:

I'll say it again.
The book :: Thy Kingdom Come ; Ashes of Aryah
The author ;; Troy R. Parent

It's his first book, so you know it has it's quirks, I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's deffinitely worth a read. ((well that's my opinion, and for the few that do know me on here, seeing as I'm not some crazy awesome author *haha*, that I like weird things, soo.. yeah haha))

You can find it here : http://store.tor.com/book/9781436325776
The site doesn't really have any info about the book, just the price, how many pages, ect.
So I'm gonna have to ask him if there are any other places I can find it...
I think he mentioned something about making a site for the book it's self, so I'll have to look into it..

But anyway!
I know I ramble, so I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to read this, terribly, put together Journal entry.
Thanks very very very much!!

xoxo,
shylia!

PS. Parent, isn't my last name.
Just for a fyi.
August 15th, 2009 at 05:54am