So I feel like ranting;

It's really pissing me off today that people are freaking out over the so called "new rules". Uhm, news flash here kiddos! These rules AREN'T new. Mibba is just enforcing them, because no one is listening to the warnings they're giving out.

The One-Shot rule: This one I love, actually! I find it really annoying when people put all their one shots under the title of ONE SHOTS. And there's the people who are complaining about this rule, and saying how putting them all under one title makes everything organized. Mibba is working on something called "Collections", so stop freaking out.

The no curse words in user name rule: I'll make this one short, sweet, and to the point. Putting cuss words in your user name is trashy. Everyone knows you can curse, you don't need to shout it to the world.

And finally the character description rule: Seriously, if you don't know how to properly write a description about your character, then you most likely should be writing. Or well at least not here. Some of us take writing a little more seriously. And take the time to be creative with our characters, instead of portraying them after all these slutty scene girls, and what not. It's getting ridiculous. Every story you click on, it's like the same three girls "playing the role" of three different characters in three different stories. What kind of bullshit is that? If you can't follow this rule, then take your ass back to Quizilla. That's probably where you came from anyways.

[/rant]
August 15th, 2009 at 06:37am