"we lie belly up in the pool of us" -maria mena.

OMG. I have not been on this site in FOREVER! I guess you could say I've been sideswept with my love life. I went from completely happy, to completely heartbroken, to content, to hopeful, to psychotic, to happy again, to hurt but fed up with lies all in less than a year, and with the same guy. Now, I have no feelings. I have no use for them anymore. =) But anywho, I am hoping to start back writing again. Now that I've noticed the entire time I was with my boyfriend, alot of my hobbies were put on hold for him. Like singing, writing, and such. Weird. But anywho, I make no promises, since school starts back Monday, and I'm gonna be busy with that, plus trying to find another school to transfer to. I haven't writtin in "Vampire's Pet" since last September, and I don't know if I'm still feeling it, but I'll sit down sometime and try to write a new chapter. I'm going to be busy today, with school shopping, and with my besties Michael, and Lauren spending our last free night together. And tommorow I'll be spending my afternoon with the ex boyfriend...last time before we drift apart like I know we will. There's no use in trying to stay close...he doesn't even really care, so what's the point? Maybe tommorow night if I'm not busy..even though I'm pretty sure I will be. I still have to re-dye my hair. But hopefully I'll be writing soon, maybe sometime this week, if I'm not too busy, and if not then for sure, next weekend...maybe. LOL. Okay, but I WILL be writing soon! =)

"I'll destroy this useless heart. I'll fuck it up so it'll never beat again."
August 15th, 2009 at 04:56pm