heyyy!!! First journal! whoot, better than myspace.

Hey everyone!!!

I was keeping a blog in myspace, but it was rather depressing because NO ONE looked at it. So I'm giving up that one and I'm gunna move in here. yay me. =)

I do a lot of smilies, its just something I do a lot. haha. that sentence was a bit redundant...

This is the kinda thing where I seriously write down everything that pops up in my mind. It gets pretty random, so bear with me.

OMG I love this song (playing the Love Actually soundtrack) its Wherever You Will Go by The Calling. but I say that about a lot of songs. I love a lot of songs, so I guess that makes sense.

OH!! I forgot to introduce myself, wow, sorry that was very rude of me.

SOOOO, hi, I'm Jenn. (I usually don't spell it with two n's but my friends kinda got me into the habit of doing the double n) I'm not gunna go into the last name, because, you know STRANGER DANGER.

Movies- I love them because I don't have television, crazy right? My mom stopped getting television when Bush got elected and now we're just used to it, so no TV. I love old movies, like Roman Holiday and Love Story. The whole major line from Love Story, "Love means you never have to say sorry" seems like total BS to me though. Love means that you have to CONSTANTLY say you're sorry!!!!!

Books- OM-GEE, I read WAYYY to much, haha, why would I be on this site if I didn't??? But as of now, most of Clare Dunkle's books are in my top 50. (I can't narrow my faves anymore than that) But now I have to read a biography on Thomas Jefferson for US AP, and write a paper, which shouldn't be too hard, but I'm a terrible procrastinator.

I need to help mom cook dinner, I'll write more later, LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS!!!
August 16th, 2009 at 02:32am