One Year.

365 days since I’ve joined this writing community called Mibba, honestly it doesn’t seem like it a year has passed. I came over here from Quizilla; a friend of mine told me about its cool quizzes. Me being the 8th grade nerd at that time loved taking those quizzes and one day stumbled upon ‘7 minutes in heaven with the Jonas Brothers.’ Then from there I got introduced with the fan fictions and my imagination sparked with ideas and plot lines. I remember creating (a quite popular) ‘From the closet and beyond’ 7 minutes in heaven starring the Jonas boys, and that’s when I feel in love with writing. I followed Kristen over, but I never actually started using this site till much later.

Honestly the only reason why I stayed with this site was because of the wonderful friends I made on here. Without them I would’ve left thinking I had the whole world figured out, that the world was actually as small after all. In my opinion that is somewhat correct, the world is small, but now I see all that I was missing out on, all the great people out there. Looking back on it now I see how plain, dull, boring my life was. I had no one to trust, I feared everyone, thinking that ‘best friends’ are like one true loves. Almost impossible to find. I just thought of this, totally corny and lame, but Mibba is like an E|Harmony for friendship. Haha, go ahead and laugh at my stupidity. If you laughed it’s because it was dumb and stupid, or for some strange reason it tickled your funny bone. Pick your poison.

So without further ado I guess I’ll write about all of the wonderful friends I’ve made and kept on this site. I know the only reason why you read this was to see what I wrote about you, I mean, that’s why I read your one year. I’m kidding, totally kidding! (Chelsea S, if you’re reading this I didn’t put you in here because you’re a friend from school, stupid, boring, lame school. But I still love you.)

Rina- You were my first and real friend on this site. You’re like my sister, my best friend in the entire galaxy. I don’t when you became my best friend, it just happened overtime I suppose. You mean so much to me. When I have horrible days I look forward to our chats on MSN and AIM, I know locking you and Nick in a closet and reading you getting mad at me and struggling to get out always makes me feel better. *Locks you and Nick in ‘the room’* Rina I would probably die for you, that’s how much I love you. You are one the greatest friends I’ve ever had.

Sam- First you were my “cousin of no relation”, then we kept completing each other’s sentences (Which as very annoying, but funny at the same time) so we became “Sisters that never were”. Haha, I love you for that. Sam when you told me that I was the highlight of your life, you don’t know how loved and appreciated I felt. When I look back on my past and I remember the late night phones calls till I think 11 on school nights, your mom telling you to let me go to sleep, those are the highlights of my life. We talked about the most random stuff ever, for example: why we hate dogs. Sam you will always be like a sister to me, I love you so much, and you mean so much to me.

Laura- My Olga! I always loved making friends with my readers, and you are the perfect example! Just that one story comment and look where we are now. Having bogus chats on AIM, talking about anything, showing each other cute guys. Psh, if it weren’t for you living in Canada I would so text you. So um, move down to Florida! I can always go to you when I have a problem, and you help me through it all. I look forward to saving trees with you in Hawaii, we’ll change the world. Oh Laura before I forget, rinse and repeat! XD We have to many inside jokes, oh well. Laura I love you so much, I am so glad you are in my life. You are the best Our83ra anybody could ask for!

Shay- You my friend always know how to make me laugh. You have the wildest imagination when it comes fantasizing about those Jonas Boys. Sexy striper outfits, fire poles, playing president , school, I can’t even remember all of them! You can always cheer me up when I don’t want to smile, and I know that you’re always there for me. I’m glad we’re friends, I can tell you’re going to be one of my best friends ever.

Kodhai- Wow what can I say about you? You are one of the nicest, sweetest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of ‘meeting’. We’re always texting, even when you’re across the world and running up my texting bill. But you’re worth it. You’re always there to listen to me, to help me through the hard times. Without you I would be so lost and confused, I wouldn’t know who to talk to. I don’t think you realize how much you’ve helped me, whenever I have a problem or just want to talk I always go to you. You’re one of the greatest people in the world; anybody to be friends with you is blessed. (See, I wrote something nice. No need to worry. XD)

Emmaline- I honestly don’t remember how or when we became friends, but I am so happy that we are. Like Kodhai, whenever I need to talk to someone I know I can always count on you to listen and help me as best you can. I don’t know how you do it, but you always seem to make me feel better. I know that as long as technology is still around we will always be friends. I love you Emmalion! RWAR.

Bailey- You’ve been a good friend of mine since I’ve joined this site, and to this day we still the best of friends! Sometimes we wouldn’t talk for weeks, but then out of the blue I would get a comment from you. (I rhymed just for you ;).) You make me smile, make me laugh, you’re there whenever I need someone to lean back on. And for that, I thank you. I hope that we will continue to keep in touch after Mibba, because someone like you doesn’t come around very often.

I would also like to thank Jordan, Ara, Nikki, all of my other friends. I hope that during this year we become closer, I love making new best friends. =)

You guys rock, and I could never thank you guys enough for putting up with me. You guys are amazing and I love you all so much, always know that! Thank you for a great year, without you guys this year would’ve been so slow and boring, but because of you guys I looked forward to getting home from school and talking to you all. Hope to talk to you all next year.

Xoxo- Chelsea. <3
August 16th, 2009 at 10:27pm