Fellow Twilight Hater? Then Read this. :]

"Teeny-bopper is your mediocre teenaged bullshit that is a part of the pop-culture. It is a sub-culture of the pop-culture. Anything from movies, books, TV, even animated stuff. It involves teenager plot lines that are typically cliche and irritating. The same regurgitated garbage that has been spewed before but has a new outfit to make the show be deemed as "original". These are typically the overrated shitty things that ignorant teenaged girls cream their panties over. Usually unrealistic chick-flicks with that oh-so-special-girl-who-thinks-she-is-ugly-but-is-actually-attractive-but-pretends-to-be-the-victim-of-society-even-though-she-has-a-great-life-but-thinks-society-is-out-to-get-her-but-it-really-is-not. Who usually deems what is "true love" to air heads is actually more like a "fuck buddy relationship" to those who are closer to the level of the Earth's atmosphere and their heads are out of the clouds. Who thinks she is a divine unique snowflake and is a holy flowery virgin but is really just a slut. The guy in this plot would typically be the drop-dead-hot-guy-who-is-nicer-than-Snow-fucking-White-but-is-really-a-bipolar-bastard-asshat-who-protects-the-girl-only-when-its-convenient-for-him-who-says-he-cares-for-the-girl-but-actually-wants-to-put-his-cock-in-her-but-pretends-he-loves-her-without-even-stating-why-he-is-in-love-with-her-to-make-it-sound-convincing-but-somehow-magically-wins-over-the-girl's-affection-but-has-to-be-a-douche-to-make-the-plot-of-the-story-somehow-interesting. Then you have the rival boy who-has-a-emo-whiny-bitch-of-a-life-who-is-a-fucked-up-basket-case-that-wants-the-girl-audience-to-think-that-he-is-"hurting-inside"-even-though-he-really-is-as-big-as-a-douche-as-the-main-male-character-that-the-"heroine"-is-with-and-instead-of-realizing-that-this-"heroine"-is-a-slut-he-continues-to-be-a-stupid-douche-and-fight-over-this-fuck-whore. Typically the girls are portrayed as maternal figures or sex appeal tools-of-arousement for the male audience so there is a pussy for them to look at. Usually it has drama-queen or soap opera drama to make the story seem "oh-so-emotional" when its just the same fucking garbage you can see on the soap channel or every reality show in America. Men are usually PMSy bitches that cry over not getting enough pussy or seem like they have to be a pussy to get what they want. Japanese anime term for a weak emotional boy that gets attacked or is at a loss is called an "uke". That would be your whiny Sasuke Uchiha or Shinji Ikari. They usually fight like chicks over the current chick to make girls think they are manly even though this is not how men behave in reality at all. Instead of really cool, badass fight cut scenes. You typically get weak ass 3 minute fights that are blurs and you tend to wonder what the fuck happened. Instead of logical solutions that are right there in front of their nose to solve the God-forsaken problem, you usually get ideas they come up with only a stupid-fuck would think up. The "culture" of whatever fake country they go to is the good old American stereotypical views of the country. Because things like "research" and "accuracy" in Hollywood are overrated. Caring parents typically care about minute things that don't matter like getting your ears pierced, (see the show Full House) but don't care if you have your own car and drive everywhere at night without the parent's consent (see the show Sister-Sister). The typical sibling is an annoying little brother or sister and are almost always around the ages of 10, 9, and 8 years of age. Matt from Lizzie McGuire and Cody from Thats So Raven, are perfect examples. I could extend this list further, but these are your basics. Not only in Twilight but many other shows as well. Sitcoms are the kings and queens of this cliche overused plot line system. Especially the ones with teenaged daughter/sons in them. I really could go on but this just might be a little too overboard. But this is the overall idea of what it is. In basic terminology, respectfully."

That was the most radical and best summary of twilight I've seen yet. (by RevivalPhoenix on deviantart.)
Yes, I'm a twilight hater. And I'm proud. :]
August 17th, 2009 at 03:30am