Warped Tour 2009

Okay, so Thursday my 'wife' Sara and our friend Troia are going way down to Mountain View to Warped Tour, Sara's parents being the escorts. It's going to be our first show ever we're really looking forward to seeing Escape The Fate. Did I mention I went to one of their signings? Craig was wearing huge bushy eyebrows and a fake mustache haha :) It was major awesomeness. So anyways, we're hella excited, as I said, OUR FIRST GIG. Pretty good price too. Like 40 dollars for over 100 bands. I NEED to see Escape The Fate anddrool oversee the guy's hotness in person... Again. And I Set My Friends On Fire, half of the geniuses behind the song Sex Ed Rocks, oh my God, I can't wait to see them. Millionaires are also a must see. GOD I CAN'T WAIT!!! After months of trying to convince my mom, I could go! This afternoon was the charm. Sara and I begged our parents to let us go, but they said no, I have have never cried harder in my life*besides when I was a baby*. Then Sara's parents agree to escort us to the concert and I almost screamed. They called this afternoon, and Sara's dad asked to talk to my mom but she was in the bathroom so the only available adult was my dad, who is more easy going than my mom. Sara's dad said that he was about to buy his, his wife's and Sara's tickets, and if I wanted to go. My dad immediately said yes before my mom had any say in it so here I am, at the computer, and waiting until Thursday with a lot of impatience.

Now, I want to here about YOUR first Warped experience. How old were you? What bands did you see? Did you go alone, with friends or did parents come? Your first concert or not?

Lots of love, Sandrine
August 17th, 2009 at 05:10am