It's a little passed 1:30 in the morning.

I'm tired.

Stressed out.

Extremely cranky.

And worst of all, cursed with the dreaded sleep disorder of insomnia. Lucky, lucky me right? Not so much. There's so much stuff I've got coming up in the next few months. Tomorrow I meet with a GI doctor so he can look at the test results from my barium swallow I had done last week. -Turns out I have an indentation on my esophagus. It could be nothing, and it could be something.

Tuesday I go back to school. Senior year. I'm excited, but I know I have to bust some major butt this year if I want to even think about graduating. So, kinda stressful. Oh! I found a plus to all this mess! I'm driving up to Chicago at the end of the month with my mom and grandma to watch the Cubs play!

Okay moving on... In September, I'm meeting with a dentist to go over the procedure I'm getting done in the winter. -I've got to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed. And between then and now, I'll be back in my regular doctor's office so he can check and make sure I'm doing okay.

I'll be getting my thyroid checked out, which means needles! Yay! Uhg. And then I'll be at the Orthodontist so they can check out how my retainer is fitting and see if I need to wear it anymore. My mom is also making me look for a job, so I'll be applying around. Another thing is I'll be getting my license before November first! Yay, another plus!

Bleh this is just too much for a seventeen year old to endure.
Unless I'm just finding a reason to complain.
August 17th, 2009 at 08:44am