Soundwave, Gym, and a mini-rant.

Damn, I used to write these all the time.

So anyway, the Soundwave lineup was released a few days ago, and holy cow. I'm so going. I'd love to see My Chem again, and I'd love to see Paramore, The Almost, Taking Back Sunday and a few more. Hopefully they do signings too, that would be epic.

Finally signed up to a gym. I love it actually, who would've guessed I'd actually start enjoying exercise? Not me. It's a good atmosphere there, I get good vibes. Gosh, how hippie did that sound? HAHA.

Still not homeschooling. But I'm getting the ball rolling tomorrow. Going to meet with the people etc. Hopefully it works out, I'd love to actually follow through with something, considering my family is the flaky-est family you could ever meet. Gah.

Anyway, this isn't very long...mainly because I'm about to fall asleep. Oh well.

One more thing, can people just stop insulting fans by writing long ass journals about how they hate The Jonas Brothers or Twilight, grow up, seriously. I know it gets repetitive when people write journals complaining about people insulting things, but it just really blows my mind that people can still be so ignorant and disrespectful. I dislike The Jonas Brothers to be honest, but dude, there's always going to be bands you don't like, so just quit whining and do something productive.

Oh and one last thing, I dislike the small avatars on the message boards, I miss the 100x100 avatars. :(

Sheesh.
xo.
August 17th, 2009 at 04:19pm