Cedar Point!

HELLO MiBiANS!!!

So about a week ago, I went to Cedar Point w/ my cousins. I just want to tell you about my day there, so if you have 4 minutes to waste, here you go!

After endless hours cramped in a car, we're finally there, yippee! We walk, and walk some more; then, as a warm-up ride, we went on the Gemini. It was oodles of fun. :-) Then,, we went on the Magnum. I, myself, was deathly afraid, but I went on nevertheless. In the long line leading up to the Magnum, I asked my uncle if the ride was really scary(because he went on it last year). He kept saying, "No, it's fine." Then, once we are actually in the seat of the ride, about to go up the hill, he taps me on the shoulder and says, "Kaitlyn, this ride is as scary as hell." Of course he was joking, and looking back on that, I thought that was pretty funny. But at that moment on the ride, I did what all wimpy people do, I started crying. *shakes head slowly* Lol. But, the ride ended up really good.

Then, it started raining for an hour. So, we just walked around until it cleared up. Then we went on the Mantis!!! That was real fun, and my face in the photo was so messed up and scared-looking. Lol. Then we went on the Blue Streak and the Raptor. I thought Raptor was best of all. Oh, and you know that stand with the 3 metal bars coming out of it? You have to walk through it before you get on the ride? Well, in line for the Mantis, there was a grasshopper on that thing. A grasshopper on the Mantis? Get it? Yeah, I know, not really funny. =\ We would've went on the Maverick and Millenium and water rides if it hadn't rained, but we had a good time anyway and left.

But the BEST PART of the WHOLE DAY was at... yes, at Bob Evans. Lol- we went there after we left Cedar Point. My uncle, being as hilarious as he is, was telling a buncha jokes. I've never laughed so hard, I don't think. We made paper airplanes out of our placemats, threw straw wrappers at each other, and we kept moving to other tables, joking around w/ the waitress and all that stuff, who took it all very kindly. Then, the manager comes up to us and says, "I'm going to have to ask you to quiet down, we're getting complaints from the customers." I seriously just wanted to finish my food then; I was about to take my plate and run. My aunt's like, "I'm sooo sorry. We'll be quiet." Then the lady's like, "Oh, I'm just kidding." Eventually, we found out our waitress sent her over as a joke, telling us to quiet down. Then, when we got home, I was all sore. =[ Then my sister, Abby, came and woke me up at 2 in the morning to say good bye. She's in California now, she'll be back in like, two days though. =]

Alright, thanks for listening! && Thanks for letting me kinda waste ur time!! =] BYE!!

-HarryPotterFanatic- <3
August 17th, 2009 at 06:27pm