18/8/09 - First Journal =]

I've seen a few of these and it looks like a good place to rant/vent.

So, what's on my mind atm?

Well it's the annoyance of people being rude, bitchy, selfish and just generally inconsiderate.
Whatever happened to things like, saying 'thank you', opening a door for someone, keeping promises, being nice to that shy kid in the corner, being reliable and just overall not being a complete cow all the time?
Tbh, continue being selfish if that's what you want (or if you just can't help it) but, move out of the way once in a while when someone needs to walk past or offer your spare dollar to a kid that lost his/hers and can't get on the bus.
It's really not that difficult.
In fact, it's ridiculously simple yet it could make someone's day just that little bit better.
I don't understand how people could have a good day when they've shoved someone, or hurt their feelings, or did something intentionally to make them feel uncomfortable. Have a conscience.
Sorry if this sounds like an all-out accusation, but there seems to be a lot of people who are simply unaware of everyone around them, and therefore don't care.
Thank you if you do care.
Thank you if you can be considerate.
Because the things we see everyday - like a 'popular' kid picking on someone else - are just un-called for.

Anyway, I think that's about it for the moment. Congrats to anyone who bothered reading XD

-Sarah // NINJA
xx
August 18th, 2009 at 09:27am