My situation.

Randomize.

To you~
For now, Forget about yours. Put your mind & heart into my situation.
And trust, you'll understand how I've been feeling.

-It all started with a smile & small conversations. Till it grew to everyday laughs & huge arguments.
& till i let you had what you want even if it hurt me. YOU said i was selfish coz i didnt want to give you
the space you asked for. But aren't you selfish too? You didnt care about how i felt when you said those words.
You didnt even asked for my opinion about it. You'd know my answer but atleast ask me. ..and still i gave you
what you want. For me, wanting & asking for a break means theres no chance in forever. You said you have your reasons, and those reasons were unacceptable, honestly. You wouldn't ask for the break, coz you know it would hurt me horribly. You said you're getting help from HER coz she understands your situation. & right now i just remembered one thing. You said something about that when we were still in shape. You said 'if you have problems, talk to me & not anyone else coz no one can fix it but us.' What happened now? Im not getting mad coz you asked her. Im confused coz after 5 months you chose now to do that when you already have me to talk to. .. I've been There for you, im sorry if not that way you want it. Im sorry if she CAN be there wenever.Im sorry. I thought you understood what im going through. I feel as if i've been pushed away for the wrong reasons. You text other people but me to deal with your situation whene i've been here waiting for you to appreciate everything ive done. but i guess not. I thought wrong. You never tell me your reasons. You hide it from me, and if not , i have to begg you for it. What am i ? a friend? Soon maybee. back to being strangers? i dont know... Just for the fact that i cant really , really be there hurts you? You how my life is.

-How he's not there when you needed him the most. How he hurts you in the most painful way.
How he makes you cry a million times. How he say things and not mean it. how he would want something that'll hurt you. How he say things in the most schocking way where you couldn't believe he said it. -whenever i take a step forward 'he' Pulls you back down. whenever he hides that reason from you when u had to know it.
Whenever he yells and say sorry afterwards. Whenever he tells me something i shouldn't know.
-I know your not perfect, but think of both sides not just yours.

*I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

& you know what? to be honest. i still love you. But the trust & how i believed in everything you said before is slowly fading. .. You blew it off. You blew it all off. All i wanted was you.

Ps. i love you.
August 18th, 2009 at 05:10pm