Hello awesome mibbians. Is someone in a mood to help a helpless little girl?

Well, maybe not so little.. Anyways,today as I was babysitting my younger sister we were blowing soap bubbles and an Idea came to my mind. And as I know nothing at all about the mystery of English language as you can see I need a little help from all of you masterminds out there :) So, as I said, I was blowing bubbles with as sister of mine and this thing popped into my mind, I wrote it down as soon as possible because I tend to forget really quickly.. So I have a favor to ask? I need help to form it kind of like.. proffessionally.. ( I know you're reading this and I know you can do it. Not be shy my dear =] ) Form it kinda so it sounds clever-ish.. And I hope you can like help me and I will be thankful for the rest of my life! I want to use it for an entry to a story that also happened to pop into my dumb little head while blowing bubbles.
And before you even give it a think, I'd like to thank you for at least reading this journal.
Truly and always yours, Karolina. Xo's.

P.S.: Here's the thing..

Life/People are like soap bubbles. As we make them they're colorful and full of life, but as seconds pass by the soap bubble looses it's color and slowly becomes gray. And by the time all the colors have faded away the soap bubble disappears(blows up) into the air leaving only a memory of what was there seconds ago. So why not to make the most of it while we can?
August 18th, 2009 at 06:53pm