do you want to hear a secret??

I stalk celebrities on Twitter. . .

I have a Twitter account and I check it every couple of hours to see if the celebrities I'm following have updated anything. I bet that's really creepy. I just find their lives so fascinating for some reason.

My first day of my last year of high school is tomorrow. We only go until 11:30 for the first 3 days, so it shouldn't be too terrible, I suppose. Ehhh, I was kind of excited because I love notes and being organized and such. We get a planner on the 1st day to keep and write our assignments in; that's the main reason why I'm excited. . . so I can be more organized :| I'm a little strange.

I have that really stupid nervous feeling in my stomach. I know I'm going to have it tomorrow. There is no question, it will be there. Eeeek!!

I'm listening to the song "Sweet and Low" by Augustana (GREAT song, especially the acoustic version!!).

So I got dressed today in a pretty cute outfit, I went to WalMart and bought the COOLEST watch ever. It has a flap on it that you can choose to have either Belle, Sleeping Beauty, or Cinderella attached. Then I went to the library and checked out 3 non-fiction books [the first one is about a girl who was set on fire for punishment for having sex before she was married; the second is about all the babies who were put up for adoption before abortion was legal; the third is a girl's journals from when she was anorexic, she died and her mom made wrote a book about it]. They should be very interesting reads. I'm very into non-fiction lately; although, I'm reading a Nora Roberts book right now, which is SOOO not non-fiction, but still very amazing :)

I set up a forum in Health called "Tall Girls." If you are a tall female and would like to check it out, you should go check it out.

Because I'm leaning against the bars in a chair, the clips on my bra are digging into my back, it is really uncomfortable.

I also put up Chapter 10 of my story a couple days ago. It's very. . .different from the other chapters ;D Let me know what you think if you want to read the story!

I also think I have a crush on Conan O'Brien. . . shhhh don't tell anyone. :)

I only went to the pool twice this summer. The total time spent there was about an hour and fifteen minutes. Not kidding. . . at all. I really hope the school year is really good. I want it to be special.

I think I should go get started reading my book or writing the next chapter of my story. I'm not really being productive at all right now. I don't want summer vacation to be over with!! (but I am excited for autumn; I love Halloween!!)

"Empty" by The Click Five = one of the best songs ever; it's so sad. It makes me want to cry! Okay, good-bye all.

P.S. You're so jealous of my watch, I just know it.
August 18th, 2009 at 08:59pm