Starting High School sigh~

I was tricked I thought being a high schooler would be awesome. You see all the kids on TV like on Nick and Disney and it looks like they understand every single thing that goes on around them.

I'm going to be a ninth grader, I don't have to worry about being picked up and thrown into a trash can, or stuffed in a locker. I am worried about showering after gym. I dodged that in Middle School and I'm not going to go through it now. Thank goodness I won't have to take gym before 12th grade.

There are also a ton of things that people want you to join like the Student Gov, and journalism. To tell you the truth I just want to go to school and go home. Not stay after school to do stuff and things. I haven't even started school yet and feel tired as hell.

I guess I'm overwhelmed plus I'm jealous of all the kids with their cool back to school clothes. I only have two tee shirts and a pair of capries. Hello! This is a recession. Oh yeah did I mention that everyone that isn't a freshmen are preppy and excited. Bull!

Okay I know there's going to be a ton of people whose been through it saying oh you'll love it. Or it'll go by so fast. Well I can't wait to get to the part when I can say those stuff. Right now I'm praying for next summer to come faster. Also I'll try to get in at least one sport thing maybe tenis. I can run somewhat fast and I've played as a kid.
August 19th, 2009 at 02:58am