Mixed Emotions

This journal is about the bipolar life and times of me, Delilah. So I was chatting with my friend and he told me the worst news ever! He told me my favorite teacher was fired from my old school for no reason. Appearently he "couldn't control his class". That is absolutely not true! I'm so upset, he was such an awesome teacher, he was even in the "Who's Who Book of Teachers", a book naming the best teachers in the country. I can't believe this. At least I'm not going there anymore.

But then, to make up for all the bad news, he told me about this story:

He was helping out as a counsellor at a kid's camp his parents run. They decided to take them all kayaking on the ocean today. He ended up with the worst in the camp. So, before they row out, this kid throws a jellyfish at this other kid...and it stings him. So my friend got mad at him and the kid decided he wasn't going to help row. So here's my friend having to row for the both of them and so they're the last out on the water when the wind starts to pick up. Being the only one rowing, they aren't moving an inch when this kid says "I have to go to the bathroom!" My friend says: "You have to wait!". What does this kid do? PEE in the kayak! Right in it! So they finally get back to shore, kayak full of pee.

It did a pretty good job of making me feel better, I must say!
August 19th, 2009 at 04:48am