Not Cool. ! :(

So this weekend my friend decided to go to a party to a friend's house nothing special. As we were there we kinda got bored and wanted to go somewhere else. All of our group of friends were there so we decided to go to some elses house after. As we were waiting to leave I started to feel weird. I realized that i was getting allergies. Come on! Why now? From What? Well turns out the party were we were at they had cats and im allergic to cats. The guy that im kind of interested in was there, he was standing outside with me so my allergies wouldnt get worse. What a nice guy right? As we were leaving he decided that I was better that him and one of my other girl friednds would leave before to get the party started! So yeah we waited like about an hour to be able to go to the other house. The walk there was fun everything was going great. As we got to the house we saw that the other girl and they guy that I kinda like were already drinking. We didnt pay attention to it. So the guy tells me to take shots with him and of course being me I did. Every single one of us were drinking and everything was going great. Too much right? I was sitting and talking to everyone else and we didnt notice that the guy I like was missing and also the other girl too. But of our friend decided to go to the restroom. Not even a minute passed and he came out running. SO my friend decided to chase after him as soon as she went after him the other girl came out running calling his name. I went to the bathroom to check were was the guy i liked and he was coming out running to. I heard my friend calling me and telling me to stop the guy I like. I did as I was told. After the girl and the other guy had a discussion he took of running and the guy that i like tried to run after the other one. So i took of running after them. After all the drama i went home with my friend and i didnt answer no phone calls. At three in the morning I got a phone call from the other girl telling me she had found the other guy and they had talked. The made up and they were now going out. But I also found out that she and the guy i like were making out in the bathroom. Shock right? He calls me the next morning telling me if I wanted to go somewhere with him! WTF?!
August 19th, 2009 at 04:49am