someone post a new journal!

So, I've been at it for like 2 hours. Commenting peoples journals. I'm bored and some are interesting! But anywayssss. I don't know if I already told Mibba that my sisters dogs had 10 puppies in my room the other night. Oh wait nevermind I already did. Yeeeeah. Wanna know something so ridiculously lame? Okay, so my dad told me and my little sister he was going to take us today to get some school supplies. My little sister was talking on MSN to my best friend and asked my dad if she could go. (Why, IDK.) I guess my bestfriend told my little sister she wanted to? But not me? Anyways, my dad said no because there really wasn't a point of going out of our way and picking her up. So my sister IM's me like (we have 2 computers btw) If you want Raggleflaggle (censoring names in case I have stalkers xD) you better beg dad. And I'm like why would I want her to go with us to get some paper and pencils. She's like JUST ASK IF YOU WANT HER TO! And I'm like I don't really care, lol. Then she was going on and on about how rude that was? I WAS NEVER ASKED BY MY FRIEND IF SHE COULD GO LOL. Maybe if she asked me and not my sister? I don't know it was wack though. But yeah my sister told my friend that I didn't care if she went and she got MAD. Really!? Her immaturity level shocks me. But anyways. Yeah woo I got pencils!

Anyways, I made a forum. And it's not doing too well. So if you would like to share your first awkward/weird/amazing first time with all of mibba go --> http://www.mibba.com/forums/topic/140332/ :D
August 19th, 2009 at 06:57am