Alright, time to make an actual journal.

I don't fall in love fast, but when I first met her, I was on the ground before I knew anything about her.
Her name's Lydia. We became friends over AIM. But she wasn't a long distance friend, we live about ten minutes away.
My friend Erik invited us into a buddy chat and from there on, we got to know each other fast.
Eventually, we talked on the phone, and we had such a fun time.
For over a year, we talked on the computer and on the phone. But we met at a festival in May of this year.
After that, we hung out numerous times, and we started saying, 'I love you.'
I thought it was the perfect time to ask her out. I had a feeling that'd we last forever.
But things changed.
I invited her and her friend over last week, and I was planning on asking her then.
Her friend was secretly helping me with asking her out, and when I told her I was ready, she gave me advice.
I walked away for a moment to talk to my sister, and when I came back, her friend pulled me to the side and told me not to ask her anymore.
So, I didn't.
But then I texted her about it. She said that things changed.
How could things change so quickly? What was the real reason?
She said that she fell out of love.
In a week? That doesn't seem likely.
Then she told me something that hurt the most.
'We need to take a break from being friends.'
Ouch. That hurt. Bad.
So not only did I lose my crush;
But I lost my best friend too.
Now I cant take two steps without thinking of her.
Everything I look at makes me think of her. It hurts.
We ocasionally have small conversations that last about ten to fifteen minutes.
I'm only 13, and I've experienced heartbreak.
It hurts.
August 19th, 2009 at 01:48pm