Some update - after more everlasting time

(For some people that know my journals...)
Its a damn long time ago that i did update. But here i am.
Again...and guess what? Again aaaanndd HAPPY!
Yes im definatly happy right now.
After such an hard time. That wasnt funny.
Ok, you know, i split with my long time boyfriend last year. We have had some flat together. We stayed together for seven fucking years. And after we separated i had to go back to my parents. This wasnt so nice - ´cause i lived on my own for some years before.
Buuuuttt .... after some horrible time with splitting our flat and stuff, living at my parents house and some really really painful truth (about my ex).... im living now with one of my friend together in some nice flat. Its fun. Thousand partys and she is there when you need her. :)
I earn more money at my new work and my workmates are very cool. Its also fun to work here.
And i have a new car! I love it!
And i have a new boyfriend. I also love him ;-) He is soooo amazing! A real opposite to my ex boyfriend! Hes so nice, intelligent, understanding and he loves me with all of his heart.
He would never treat me bad or cheat on me (my ex did - i found out some stupid things...). Anyhow we have so much fun together. Its never boring because he is insane like me :)
We are travelling a lot and there is sooo much trust between us!
I thank god that i met him.
I never thought that there could be some amazing man on my side like he is. It seems that there is such an good future for me on his side, without cheating, lies and money problems.
I really never believe that i deserve such a life, such a boyfriend.

To everybody who is feeling bad in his ralationchip ---> Split! And start a new life.
Its very very hard, but there is someone outside, that is waiting for you!!!
That sound soooooo stupid, and im sorry for that, but its the truth! I never believed it before, too.

And now to the biggest part:
A biiiiiiggggg THANK YOU for everyone, who supported me in this time with nice reviews!!!!!!
It helped so much!
Thank you! Thank you for everything! :-*
August 19th, 2009 at 03:32pm