Sad Songs Make Me Cry. . . Every Time

I listened to the song "Boston" by Augustana about twenty five times yesterday. I watched the video a couple of times, then I watched lots of live performances on Youtube, and I sobbed. I cried and I cried. I'm not really sure why actually. Maybe because I can kind of relate to that song in a strange way. I also listened to "Sweet and Low" by them a couple times and cried.

Right now I'm listening to "Broken" by Lifehouse, and it's making me sad. Cry, cry, cry. :( Lately I've also been listening to "Into Your Arms" and "Whoever She Is" by The Maine, and they both make me sad too. The song "Hallelujah" sung by Jeff Buckley too. There are many more that I've been listening to lately. All I do is cry, it's kind of a nuisance.

__________________________

Anyway, today was the first day of school. It was really uncomfortable for some reason. I just felt really out of place and weird. Today is already Wednesday, I need to read the last 3 acts of "The Twelfth Night" by Saturday at noon for my book club. Cripes!

I'm going to my sisters' volleyball scrimmage today at 4:00 with my mom. Hopefully it's entertaining and not awkward at all.

I hate crying, like violently crying because it takes me FOREVER to look normal again. It's fine if something brings me to tears and they just run quietly, then it doesn't take long to look normal again, but when I really need a cry I look like death when I'm finished!!

I can't believe I'm back in school again. It doesn't feel real at all. Strange.

I put Chapter 11 of my story on here. Read it. Now. And tell me what you think about it. I don't have very many readers, and I would like more!!

Okay I'm going to go read my book now. Goodbye.

P.S. I also just put a poem on here. Take a gander!
August 19th, 2009 at 09:11pm