The Bottle Cap Who Wanted to be an Extremely Hot Vampire Part 2

Hey, this is Kaz (obviously) alright if you get bored, just skip down to the bottom, theres a debate question i want answered involving vampires. if you haven't read part 1 i'd read that but it's not like required because i can't exactly make you. I was bored and decided to write a part 2 but i don't have my ipod *coughnatcough* so there might be less singing. Here we go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As we left Lil Angelo Wupkins he was discussing the meaning of life with Leah. Shortly after that Leah left to watch X/1995 (or is it just X? one wonders) *le gasp* wow that was surprising. Leah actually watching X.
"You know, you aren't that funny." KT rudely interupts the author's horrible attempt at sarcasm.
"Who are you talking to?" Lil Angelo Wupkins rolled to KT's side.
"The author." KT answered
"Who?"
"Crazy chick, really retarded, no one knows why they're friends with her?"
"Not ringing any bells."
"The not funny girl who came up with your really lame name."
Lil Angelo Wupkins nodded his nonexistant head, "I'm Lil Angelo Wupkins, by the way."
"And I'm KT the cowboy. Now I hate to leave you hanging but I do have to make an appearence in my life story. Do you know where Leah's mibba account is?"
Lil Angelo Wupkins thought deepily, "Yeah, go under the author's friends and it should be on the second page...AriSaysLOLLERSKATES or something like that. Oh and on your way stop by Marina's and say hi, from me."
"would if i could, but i'm late so i won't." And so KT the cowboy road off into the sunset on a cow...that was riding on a boy.
"Let's go fly a kite up to the highest point and send it soaring." Travis stipped by singing.
"Wow." thoguht Lil Angelo Wupkins "That is something you don't get to see everyday. The drummer of Blink 182 singing Let's Go Fly a Kite from Mary Poppins. And I'm don't even think those are the right lyrics."
"I am stunned into silence." Jeff Davis muttered as he looked on at Travis, "Stunned into silence."
And then Jeff Davis, not wanting to feel the author's evil powers of writing famous people into her very odd scenerios ran off to the set of Who's Line (it still exists! even if they canceled the show.)
Little did he know i had already randomly stuck him in while he was transfixed on Travis! Mwahahaha! No mercy for the hot!
Just then Buffy the Vampire Slayer ran past, being chased by screaming evil fan girls and protest signs saying completely unwitty things like "Edward Cullen Killer No Killing Edward Cullen!" and "Edward is an extremely hot vampire"
"I've always wanted to be a vampire." Lil Angelo Wupkins whispered whistfully.
Everyone on the streets gave sullen nods.
"That felt strangely like my run in with David in the first part." Lil Angelo Wupkins muttered.
"The author would like to make an annoucement. David from lost boys is much hotter and vampirey(?) then Edward from twilight. All that disagree feel free to share an opinon and she'll be sure to laugh at your bad taste in men." a mouse squeak before getting crushed but the wild and rapid Edward Fans.
"Personally, I'm on Team Bella Isn't Worth This Whole Mess." Bobette annouced
A lot of very wise people nodded their heads, "Bobette may be ugly but she...thing knows her...thing stuff."
"Yep"
El Fin
So i guess the major question that blossomed out of this is who's your favorite vampire?
David
Other Lost Boy Vamp
Edward
Other Twilight Vamp
Angel from...Angel
A Buffy Vampire
(this is for Leah) I will count Kamui cause he's sort of Vamp like in my mind
or anyother one that i can't think of
I guess i dedicate Part 2 to...you know what? I dedicate part 2 to Heath Ledger and Michael Jackson. Apparently the talented do always die too young.
So comment on the Vamp thing and I'm sorry if you didn't like Part 2. but beware, if i might get bored there could be a Part 3, but that does sound like a bad idea.
August 20th, 2009 at 10:50pm