Omegle: Disconnect from the stranger that you can find on Mibba. >.>

So... I'm not going to state usernames, cause... honestly, I don't want people to think lesser of them, if they agree this was rude...

But I had a conversation on Omegle.com, where you talk to "strangers." You can disconnect at any time, but this one caught my interest.

The first thing the person said was, "Mibba?"

So I responded questioning if Mibba was the website. So we talked for a couple of minutes, and then she asked, "are you on the Omegle thread?"

I didn't know there was an Omegle thread. Honestly, I don't care, I wouldn't have posted in it anyway. But when I said, "There is one?" she disconnected at that same second.

I mean, we shared our usernames, so I looked up who she was, and she's interested in a lot of the same bands, and I figured we'd probably get along decently - I mean, I get along with a lot of people easily, especially Mibbians.

Funny thing... I located that thread afterwards, and it's not like she ever posted in it. So... if she didn't post in it, and I didn't post in it... where's the problem?

I just thought it was cool that I ran into someone on Mibba... Of course, not-so after they disconnected on me for not knowing there was an Omegle thread on Mibba.

Hell, I don't even keep up on the threads on Mibba over half the time. >.>
August 21st, 2009 at 02:47am