Midnight Hallucinations and Random Thoughts

oHai! It's Mel. I would just like to babble about a couple things for a few paragraphs.

Well, today, because my mom is really kinda sick, I had to go to CVS, a pharmacy, to pick up her medications. I was hanging around for a couple minutes, getting a notebook and glue sticks for some random cool shit. I got the meds, notebook and glue sticks, and headed to the front counter. BAM!

There was the counter dude, whom I won't name, that is always there when I am. I looked him over a couple times, and finally decided he was cute. I then proceeded to look at his left hand. RING! He has an effing purity ring, which I'm not at all against I suppose, on his left hand. What kind in Kansas, who looks seventeen, isn't having sex? Well, I know I'm not, but wow. And a dude! That isn't a Jonas Brother! I don't yet know how I feel about it.

But he is really cute, so I winked at him when he gave me my junk.

Yep, classy. I know.

And now, it's almost midnight, 'witching hour' in most folklore. But I don't really believe in folklore, especially the kind where at midnight bad things happen, and that's why we go to bed in the night.

Picture this:
You're listening to Black Sabbath, just as I was. Hair over your face, laying on your bed, tired and a little crazed from the-only-three-hours-of-sleep thing. You open one eye, just for a second letting them focus. What do you see?

A FVCKING SHADOW PERSON!


Click here for a full view. <-- Picture of what my hallucination looked like. The hat one.

-----------------------------------------

And on a cooler note, I'm going to give you the next movie I'm excited about.

Image

The world is ending in fire, and her fvcking baby is going to fvcking burn.

Yep.

So, that's all, lovies. Please comment so I can make some conversation... Because I'm new. :]... And lazy. :D
August 21st, 2009 at 06:51am