You'llNeverGuessWhatHappenedToMe(=

Okay, I went to Van's Warped Tour '09 today and it was A M A Z I N G! Really.
The first band I saw was Escape The Fate. They are so much better live.
I mean usually bands suck live you know.? Well, at least to me they do.
Anyways me and my friend Honie were walking around and I saw Craig Mabbit from ETF.
I was in denial at first. Because he was the only guy from a band walking around in the crowd.
Well I ask him for a picture and before he can reply this old lady comes up and starts talking to him.
I'm like WTF?! Umm, okay.? Rude much.!
Afterwards he starts talking to me again and I give Honie my camera.
We get in the pose for a pic and then I start laughing because Honie can't turn it on.
As I'm waiting for her to turn on the camera Craig starts going off and saying.
"What the fuck!? Why do they have a fucking Jamba Juice in the middle of Warped Tour? Do you see it.? Right there. Look!" And he starts pointing at the booth trying to get me to look, I was like"Yeah I know. Haha, I see it."
It was freaking hilarious, seriously.
Then when we were getting ready again to take the picture he starts acting like were both drinking his beer.
I'm just like "Nahh dude lol." And he just laughs.
Finally I was just like "Hold on I think she needs me to turn on the camera for her. lol;"
And when I turn to talk to him he's like, Right there. I think he was buzzed =P
I'm not complaining about the closeness. It was actually really awesome.
What I love most is that he was almost my height. But just a little bit taller.
So yeah; I'm DEFINITELY going to Warped Tour '10 next year lol;

Picture Has Already Been Posted On My Profile.
So Go Check It Out And Let Me Know What You Think(=
August 22nd, 2009 at 03:49am