Went to warped!

Yesterday had to have been one of the best days of my life. Got up pretty early... got on my fishnets..short shorts..and my t-shirt (my heart belongs to music). I didnt get much sleep but the excitement woke me up with wide eyes. I met up with my loves and my parents drove us there. We had no real idea what to expect. We got there and around us were hundreds of people surrounding the area for the same purpose as us. The line was HUGE.. we walked and walked.. we thought we found the line then there was a turn and GUESS WHAT? more line. We were like "W.T.F". Luckily for us.. we got passes to the shorter line because we donated to the cause of people against animal cruelty.. So not only did we have to wait LESS time.. we got to help out (Booo yeahh). God its hard to write my feelings when i have to use proper grammar and "BLAHH." Anyway as i was saying we got into the shorter line.. only waited about twenty more minutes and we were IN. One of the first bands playing were the Maine...sadly though we didnt get to see them. BUT we got to see the Millionaires. AHH they were pretty good and plus.. do you see all girl bands everyday? no i dont think so. They say how they feel and well they dont give a "Fly fuck" on what you have to say about it. Later in the day i got their signatures.. sadly I didnt get the best impression on them. But whatever i didnt go there to make friends with them.. i had just discovered them and well all i personally cared for was their music. ANYWAY the reviews about moshing and everything else that was freaking out my parents were not all true. They made it sound so dangerous it was FINE. Anyway the other bands we saw were among Valencia ( i had never heard of them until that day and they were amazing, got their signature too), Escape the Fate (Craig was oober hawt and he signed my arm bitch! lol oooh and took a picture with me!), Silverstein (they were A-MAZ-ING, i was in awe lol) , Breath Carolina, the White Tie Affair ( the lead singer is SO sweet and got his signature on his C.D. and he took a picture with me ahh he was amazing) , This Providence ( i used everything i had in my lungs to sing to their songs..and i dont want to sound like an obbssesive freak or anything.. but the lead singer touched/held my hand. Yeah nevermind i am an obssesive freak oh and to prove it! when he threw a t-shirt in the crowd i dove for it. It was like a basketball game and i NEEDED that rebound. I was the first to catch it then tons of girls got a hold of it and we all pulled on it with a pure vicousness of NEED.. i dont know what took over me.. i turned into one of the crazies (as my mom says) the tee-shirt got torn.. i would have STILL taken it but this big buff guy took it away from us and mumbled under his breaht "insolent girls" ..i was so shocked.. but i wasnt angry or anything because hey.. what can you do right.. next time that shirt is MINE bitches lol) , Senses Fail ( wonderful!), I se my friends on fire ( the moshing was CRAZY), Saosin, 3OH!3 ( "OMFG" that's what i call a concert. it was crazy). During the day i got some signature from bands that i didnt get a chance to hear like Cash Cash. The air was filled with the smell of weed.. and the smell of booze was heavy in the breath of many people. I couldnt change one thing about that day. In the visual of everything.. there was DEFFINITLY.. some eye candy.. yum yum "lol." Also a random fact, by the end of the day i got five cd (four being signed).

Im not finished.. i'll add more later
August 22nd, 2009 at 05:27am