My Andrew

so andrew basically looks like this, he's super tall, he skinny but he has a lot of muscles, he has long-ish super blonde hair, he has the deepest voice you can imagin, he's so white you wouldn't believe it, and he has my heart... i'm super whooped over him, and i can't figuire out why 'cause he not hot at all...

could it be the way he plays the guitar, or the way his deep voice trys to sing stuff like "free falling" or "damnit" from blink 182, or could it be the way he looks without a shirt while wearing a cowboy hat, or could it be the way he bashfully blushes with a smile and turns his head when i stare at him with a smile that says "i'm in love" and my hand over my heart, or could it be the way he explained how he doesn't want me to come off as a slut, or the way he drives his huge blue suburban, or the way he gets mad when his friend interupts him when he's talking to me, or the way he's embarrassed when i sit by him in front of his parents, or the way he trys to notchalantly look for me at school, or the way he streches over his chair when he yawns just so he can look at me, or the way i constanly catch him looking at me and he constanly catches me looking at him, or the way his deep voice say "fer sure" or "after the game" when i ask for his sex, or the way he admits that he likes me, or the way he calls me "little emo" and we start a cute, small arguement about how i'm not emo, or the way he says he doesn't want wedding invitations, he just want to freestyle it and see who shows up, or the way gets nervouse when i ask what he prefers, "Roadie and Keltner" or "Andrew and Chanel" or the way he talks so fast when i asked for an invitaion to his party and he said "ok... but how do i spell your name? well... never mind, i'll just write 'little emo'" or the way he didn't want me to get hurt when i mentioned that we should hook up and he said "i'm sorry, but you're only a sophomore. and i'm leaving to burque in a week.... i'm really sorry.", or could it be the way he constantly said "don't worry about it.... it's ok... don't worry about it." or the way he's embarresed for his parents to know anything about him and how he told me he only didn't want me around 'cause there were about 50 people watching.

awww..... so many other things, but i don't know why i love him soooo much.....
May 20th, 2007 at 08:32pm