problem

well, usally i talk to ppl who cut to help them get tho it... i never imagined myself with a razor. but the last few weeks have been HORRIBLE and i think im going to have a birthday like my last one (crying in my room cuz my mom was being rude) and i rely dont want my 13nth to be as bad. and i was planing on going to cyber skool this year (if it was up to me i would be a hermit.... you cant rely tell (cuz im so chearful half the time) that i HATE ppl in real life- i only love ppl on the computer cuz they arent so real) but i have a feeling thats not going to happen now cuz my parents claim that im not michore enough.... they think that cuz i didnt clean up a dish in the sink (what started the argument).... and i was suppost to go to the meeting with the skool about going. PLUS my mom took away my computer (the one thing i enjoy anymore) she dont realise that if i dont have a computer im only going to read and draw more so i can get away from the world and into my own head. its not that im addicted to the computer... its that i hate life (i JUST realised that.) im not suisidal... i just cant wait to grow up so i can do wat i want and need to do. i want to get away from my parents. im not the only one who wanted to do that... i have a older sister with that problem (she moved away at 16) she is dumb tho and i dont wanna be like her. but i know what she went tho now... but she was rely bad (she did pills and stuff) and my mom says im just like her... im starting to think it runs in the family. and im afraid of that. i decided i dont wanna have kids now and its because of this. its eather me or my mother. im not shure if there is anything wrong with me (i think i have ADD... my sister is bipolur (sp?) and has ADD (it runs in the family) im thinking about getting tessed for some things) but i think my mom is just, well, a bad mother....... shit. srry about running on and on about my problems i just needed to let it all out.... thanks. bye.

ps. im grounded so i wont be on often or i havent either.. can anyone tell me if the teenagers video came out already? im such a mcr fan, but i only had time to type this.
May 20th, 2007 at 09:22pm