What I Don't Get - A Teen's Biased Point of View.

Okay. I know this is a bit too early for another journal (or rant), but really. I recently read a couple other entries and came upon some about teenage pregnancy/ teens having sex, etcetera. But really...

[I don't mean to offend, but;]

...What the hell is wrong with you?? I'm not just talking to one person, but to everyone out there that is between 13-17-ish. If you've had sex before and in that age, then...Then I am just speechless. I told you in the title that this would be biased. It is. Now here is my biased point of view.

And here is to those that are like;

Girl, you don't know what you're talking about.
You don't know what it's like.
You don't get it.
I don't get the big deal; you gotta lighten up.
Try it yourself.
F*ck you.


Really? For those that are thinking that - you probably already clicked off.
Now...Here's one of my goals; to make others understand what i do. To prevent teenage pregnancies, to let others think the positive way out, not the negative, so they could understand what I'm trying to express here.
Now you're also probably thinking - 'WHAT DO YOU KNOW? You're just a...Kid. What do you know?' I know I don't speak from experience...But I was told by my parents, my family, and other people that I should wait. So yeah. I admit it - I believe in sex after marriage.

What I just don't get here is that...Why would you have sex when you're so young?

And this is for the other younger readers, that haven't had..Sex before.
My only words to you are...Please...Wait. Just...Wait. And for those thinking about 'doing it'...My only words are to just keep waiting. And if you're boyfriend or whatever says or wants you to do it, wait him or her out. Wait it out.
If my words do nothing for you, than I feel sorry for you. But if you do choose to wait, or not do it, then my work is done.

Now, like I said...This is just my own opinion. I know that there are some people out there that don't give a damn, or rather just think that there is nothing wrong with it. And because I'm not experienced very much, I have yet to prove why I think that it's just ridiculous...To know that young teens out there are actually 'doing it'.

This was not meant to offend - I'm just speaking my mind.
There aren't enough words to express how strongly-affected I am about this subject and how much I think it is a big deal.

So just...Think about it.
And for those that have done it, I have nothing to say. I'm not hating or dissing on you, but...

...I don't even know what to say. I'm done. Period.

- huzzah.
August 24th, 2009 at 05:40am