HELP!

Okay, here, I'm seeking HELP!

I need help. I'm a normal student who wants be be left off and I just want to slack okay? I need advice. I'm a person who's tired of getting attention since negative ones come with it. So I just want to be invisible, but I kept being picked as the leader of every stinking group I go to and I'm sick and tired of it. Though I do like making their grades for their behavior and all but it's just tiring.

How the heck can you be lazy if other people's grades are on your shoulders? I seem to notice that once I'm in a group I'm automatically the leader. Everyone just agrees on it immediately. I don't even have a say in it. Then, everyone shuts up and starts staring at me. I'd be like; "What's wrong?" and they'd reply; "We're waiting for your plan/idea." it's like their expecting me to have an idea 24/7

I'm not a frigin' computer and I want this to stop now. People treat me differently since last year (2008) They keep telling me I can do everything and I just smile and go along with it. But hey, IS THAT EVEN HUMANLY POSSIBLE?! Hello, in case you haven't noticed, I'm human too! Made of flesh and blood!

I want this to end. How can I make people see that I'm normal? The lazy type who just want's to be treated like everyone else.

You know what, they even volunteer me for things I didn't agree to. If I'd say no they'd whine and it's annoying. So in the end i say yes. Like in class, the teacher announces something and would say; "Who want's to volunteer?" then they'd say my name in chorus. I would say; "Oh, miss. I don't want to." but no one would listen to me and I end up as the representative of the class for some contest.

It's KILLING ME!

I want my old life back! HELP ME!!!!
August 24th, 2009 at 09:49am