August 24... Celebrate or Cry?

Today is my late grandpa's b-day...
I feel sad cause I remember him... as he died in front of me, lying on that hospital bed.

My grandfather loved my dog, Matt. He was the one that helped me on everything.

My grandfather was also my everything... because he was the only one to comfort me and persuade on pursuing my dream to be famous. He never let me down.

It's been a year since we celebrated his birthday in a apartment-style hospital/clinic, where i made a lot of friends.

And today came the time when i longed to find his protective embrace.

A few days before this, my dog was hospitalized.
Matt, whom i call my little bro.

I was in my room, just got back from school, and playing "Breathe" by Taylor Swift.

At approximately 4:32pm (SEA time) today, the vet called, and he told me that my little bro has just passed...

Should I celebrate for my grandfather's birthday? Or cry it out?

I cried...

I put he phone down after so many questions and rushed o my room, only to cry even more...

It was raining, so I was glad my tears weren't that visible beyond that car window...

And there he laid. He looked asleep.

The way my grandfather looked like when he was declared dead at 3:54am back on the 10th December of 2008.

I didn't want to look at him...

Grandpa, please take care of Matt.
I love you both so much.
As much as I miss both of you...
August 24th, 2009 at 12:50pm