Why Am I Not Popular?

I have just recently posted a journal on religion, and after having deja vu that makes me wanna cry, I have one question to ask;

Why am I not popular on Mibba?

I have so many journals on here that one could get lost in the sea of journals, and I've noticed that there are some Mibbians here that are sort of celebrities because of their journals, that are not only shorter then mine, but they don't have as much as do. Yet, more people comment on their journals then they do mine.

Why is that?

Is it because I've been on here forever?

Or are my journals to long that it fries your eyes and your brains for sitting there for fifteen minutes reading half of what I have to say that it bores you to death?

Maybe I should just summarize everything in one long journal and forget how to properly write, then maybe someone would notice me.

Edit:

You guys are awesome!

I don't know if this is true or not but people might think I'm whining or complaining about not being popular on Mibba, sorry if that's how it sounds like.

I agree with the comments below, that there shouldn't be a rank, that no one, not even I, should care about whether I'm popular or not on Mibba. Because in real life I couldn't give two shitz.

But don't you ever just wonder, why?

Hahahahaha.

Sorry, I'm in an extremely good mood which means I'm weird, I can't type, and I'm jumpy. Awesome.

Love you guys.
August 25th, 2009 at 01:56am