School and a flow of creativity

Back in school, for the first time in life I have history class and so far it has been both interesting and kind of traumatizing.

The traumatizing part comes in form of a picture of a bodypile from world war 2. Having seen repo that shouldn't bother me, but it still does. They are just so freakishly skinny! The fun part was figuring out the historic line that made us go to this school and finding out what periode of our life we are in now.

I'm in my seventh, now dubbed the social renewal seeing as some of my earlier ties to people have been broken but on the bright side I gotten to know a lot of new people this last two weeks as well as established contact with some of my earlier friends.

The favorite period of my life must be the dreamtime, my beautiful precious childhood XD And I have also figured out that one of the most important milestones in my life was getting a Nintendo 64 for Christmas. It might seem insignificant, but that old console shaped most of my personality.

Being back also means that I am drawing more than ever! So much fun, but I'm working on doing serious improvements, with the help from posemaniacs.

I'll hopefully transfer some of the creativity into writing soon :D
August 25th, 2009 at 12:37pm