Ugly People Put Your Hands Down!

For the people who think I'm being mean, I'm not. Because the title of my journal is a song from the band Family Force 5. And for those who knows FF5 you allready knew that xD

Anyway I just wanted to tell about my advantures at Flevo Festival!! ^^ Flevo Festival, wtf? you probably think. Well let me explain. Flevo Festival is a music festival in the Netherlands with christian bands. We also have EO Youthday, it's kinda the same but then one day. It's just so amazing to be with more than thousand people in one place all believing in the same God.

For me it was the first going to a festival AND the first time camping. But I survived. I actually mis it alot to be honest, well the festival then , camping just sucks! Walking around, doing what you want to do, eating when you want to eat, sleeping when you want to sleep, going out of bed when you want to and I think I can make this list longer but I wont waste my journal on that. haha.

Here the best artists I've seen:

Fee - Steve Fee is just waah amazing! Well known songs you can sing along with.
HB - Not my type of music (metal band) , but they were good.
Philmont - They were crazy, but I loved them!
Adison Road - Nice,nice,nice
New Word Son - just WOW! those guys know how to perform and entertain!
Seabird - Beautiful!
Newsboys - Who doesn't love the Newsboys? :O
Joel&Luke - two little brothers of Rebecca St. James. What an energy! (and soo hot ^^)
Rebecca St James - I love her , but man what a bad performence :|
Bluetree - You just have to love those guys! ( well I do!)

Image
oh look, it's me with Bluetree!

the best two I saved for last:

Thousand Foot Krutch - AAAH just AAAH! they were so good I already loved them but now even more!
Family Force 5 - Speachless! everything I only could wish for! they're AWESOME! I loveee Derek, he stood infront of me, he is even more fun to watch than Solomon. But hey I shaked Solomons hand. Oooh , I'm never gonna wash my hand again! Nah, I allready did actually, I'm not that creepy xD

anyhow, I think I have nothing more to say so. I just needed this to get it off my chest, and hey that's where journals are good for right?

remember this:

Nienke loves you!

much love,
Nienke (a)
August 25th, 2009 at 08:49pm