Weird parallels and twilight comparisons.

I've learned not to eat sugar.

It messes with my body, since I have hypoglycemia. I end up acting like a zombie with the possibility of fainting. A few nights back, massive attack of cotton candy. And I went a little crazy. It wasnt pretty, espessially when I end up hanging out with two guys that I've only known for a few days. Nothing happened really, just they both want to date me. And somehow I came home wearing one of thier jackets.

But thats not the real problem. The actual problem is a boy named darrell. This two boys mentioned above are his friends, and darrell is my best friends ex. But i think I'm falling for him. And I think its the same for him.

There's these weird parallels between me and my mother now. She was a beauty pageant girl, so am I. She was a cheerleader, Im trying out for the team. Her first official boyfriend had the last name Knutzen. And mine might too.

I've had flings, I've had romances. But never a real official freaking boyfriend. And any possible relationship with Darrell gets a bit more complicated now that his friends also like me. And oddly enough both thought that I was dating them. Boys.

If I had to pick a comparison so you know what Darrell's like, think a human version of Emmett Cullen. He plays football, hes tall and very muscle-y, with a funny personality and is always willing to catch me if I fall. And if that makes me Rosalie, I dont mind.
August 26th, 2009 at 12:36am